Ways to Obtain a Copy of Your Test Results
- To access your tests results once they have been released, use CompuNet's patient portal, My Labs Now. To sign up or for more information go to: https://mylabsnow.luminatehealth.com/
- During your office visit, ask your healthcare provider to add a "copy to patient" as part of the lab test order.
- Ask your healthcare provider for a copy of your test results.
- If you use a CompuNet Patient Service Center, ask for a "copy to patient" when the staff member is completing your paperwork. Your results will then be mailed to you.
- Complete the Patient Access Form and mail it to:
CompuNet Clinical Laboratories
2308 Sandridge Drive
Moraine, OH 45439
Fax the completed form to:
Attn: Client Services
If you have ordered and paid for your own lab tests, you will receive your lab test results in the mail. We recommend discussing all lab test results with a physician. Your physician is always the best resource for information about your lab test results.