ICD-10 Resources Page > Educational Resources
- Road to 10
This is a CMS sponsored website designed to support the transition of small provider offices to ICD-10. The Specialty References section lists commonly used ICD-9 codes with their ICD-10 equivalents.
- ICD-10 for Physician Practices
This is the presentation from the Road to 10 webinar offered in Ohio earlier this year. Included is an overview of ICD-10 basics, the Road to 10 website, and tools available to help providers make the transition to ICD-10.
- ICD-10 Coding Practice
Ohio Medicaid providers can practice their ICD-10 coding skills, at no charge, using CollabT, a tool developed by CMS.
- Educational Teleconferences
CMS has conducted numerous training sessions on ICD-10 basics. This web site provides you with a list of available videos, audio conferences, and handouts, which are suitable for group or individual training.
Other useful websites:
- American Academy of Professional Coders (AAPC)
- American Health Information Management Association (AHIMA)
- American Medical Association (AMA)
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS)
- Ohio State Medical Association (OSMA)
- World Health Organization (WHO) ICD Classifications