Self-order Lab Testing Available through CompuNet Direct
CompuNet can help you take a more active role in your health with a menu of laboratory tests that you can purchase directly without a doctor’s order. These confidential tests are an easy and affordable way for you to keep an eye on your health status.
Gift of Health: Take advantage of discounted pricing now through March 31, 2023!
PLEASE NOTE THAT COVID-19 PCR OR ANTIGEN TESTING SHOULD ONLY BE SCHEDULED HERE: BOOK COVID APPOINTMENT
HOW TO ORDER YOUR OWN LAB TESTS:
- Book an appointment at your preferred testing location (walk-ins also welcome)
- When you arrive for your testing, you can place your test order.
WHEN YOU ARRIVE FOR YOUR TEST:
- Check in at the Patient Service Center front desk and ask for a CompuNet Direct order form. We accept checks, credit, and debit cards. Unfortunately, we cannot accept cash at our locations.
- Our skilled phlebotomist will draw a blood sample and send it to our main laboratory.
- Expect your results within a couple days to be posted at My Labs Now. We will also receive a hard copy of your results in about 2 weeks.
- Direct Access tests cannot be submitted for claims to insurance companies.
- Patient is responsible for sharing results with a healthcare provider.
- Patients must be at least 18 years old to purchase their own laboratory tests, except for the COVID-19 Antibody test which is available to minors. (Note: COVID tests for infection are not discounted through the Gift of Health program. If you would like a COVID PCR or Antigen test, click here). Minors must be accompanied by a guardian with photo ID. Guardian will be asked to sign.
- If your test requires you to fast, do not eat or drink anything except for water for 8-12 hours before your test. Do not stop taking your prescription medications while you fast. If your doctor advises taking your medication with food, please consult your doctor before fasting.
QUESTIONS? WE’RE HERE TO HELP.
For More Information call toll-free: 1-866-570-LABS (5227), Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.