Gift of Health: Take advantage of discounted pricing now through March 31, 2024!
When You Arrive
- Check-in at the Patient Service Center’s kiosk and ask for a CompuNet Direct order form. We accept checks, credit, and debit cards.
- Our skilled phlebotomist will draw a blood sample and send it to the lab.
- You may access your online confidential, personalized lab report as soon as results are released at My Labs Now. We highly recommend that you share your lab report with your healthcare provider.
- Tests cannot be submitted for claims to insurance companies.
- Patient is responsible for sharing results with a healthcare provider.
- Customers must be at least 18 years old to purchase their own laboratory tests, with the exception of COVID-19 tests. Minors, accompanied by a guardian with a photo ID, are eligible for COVID-19 direct access testing.
- Payment by check or credit card accepted – our apologies – we cannot accept cash payments.
- Your personalized lab report is available at My Labs Now.
If Your Test Requires You to Fast
For fasting, do not eat or drink anything except water for 8 – 12 hours before your test. Do not stop taking your prescription medicine while you fast. If your doctor advises you to eat food with your medicine, consult with your doctor before fasting.