COVID-19 — Information for Patients
Information to keep you and our employees as safe as possible during the COVID-19 pandemic.
If you have COVID-19 symptoms or meet the criteria for having COVID-19, please consult with your healthcare provider for guidance.
Steps we are taking at CompuNet Patient Service Centers:
- Those who are 2 years old or over must wear a mask when visiting a CompuNet Patient Service Center. If you do not have a mask, one will be provided.
- One companion is permitted if needed for patient assistance or mobility.
- Depending on waiting room capacity, we will limit the number of patients. Our sign in pad will request your cell phone number so that you can return to your car. We will call you when you are next in line.
- Use the patches on the floor as a guideline on where to stand.
- Practice social distancing when possible, leaving at least 2 chairs between you and the next person.
We deeply appreciate your understanding.